Terms and Conditions
The Company of Animals Ltd (“The Company”) endeavours to ensure that the information on its website is accurate but does not accept any liability for error or omission.
The Company shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or organisation with respect to any loss or damage arising from the information or the use of the information on this website. It is ultimately your responsibility to prevent a dog from biting or injuring another dog or person. We assume no liability by offering advice on this website. If in doubt, seek advice from your veterinary surgeon or a qualified trainer or behaviourist. Similarly, we accept no liability for injury to dog or person as arising from incorrect use of products manufactured by the Company of Animals.
Users of the website are permitted to copy material for personal use, but may not republish any substantial part of the data either on another website or as part of any commercial service without the prior written permission of The Company of Animals Ltd.
The Company of Animals Ltd adheres to the Data Protection Act.
By signing up to our free newsletter, you agree to allow us to send you relevant newsletters by email. We will not give, loan or sell your details to any third party and you can unsubscribe yourself at any time.
We do not send unsolicited email and only email those who have given us their email address
Links to 3rd party websites
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Company of Animals Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The Company of Animals Ltd cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Company of Animals Ltd prior written consent.
Competition terms and conditions
1. The promoter is: Company of Animals Ltd (company no. 2030659) whose registered office is at Ruxbury Farm, St Ann’s Hill Road, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 9NL.
2. The competition is open those aged 16 years or over except employees of Company of Animals Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition, details of how to enter, prizes and closing dates for entry will available via www.companyofanimals.com, the promoter’s Facebook and/or Instagram pages. Entries submitted elsewhere or after the closing date stated will not be counted.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person, group, or charity. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. The winner agrees to send images of their animals with the product(s) for promotional purposes. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, pandemic, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize will be communicated via companyofanimals.com, the promoter’s Facebook and/or Instagram pages.
12. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Entrants must be following @companyofanimals on the social platform that the competition is being hosted on.
14. Company of Animals Ltd. have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this web page.
15. Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and/or its agents.
16. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook or Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Company of Animals Ltd reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select a replacement winner.
17. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or is delivered.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
22, Entry into the promoter’s competitions will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.